MrPugnaciousMrPugnacious

Main Art Reviews Stats

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Fantastic Art

You could take a still frame of any part of this animation and it would look gorgeous. There isnt much movement, but I don't mind at all because as I said, its just gorgeous to look at. Its like looking at an animated comic, each panel is well done. The premise was hilarious as well :D

IndianaStick IndianaStick

Needs more Fedora

It was good, music was actually really well fitting with the piece, animation was fluid and moved well and looked nice. I just wish you'd drawn Indie's signiture fedora on his head, woulda made it that much better.

Random#5 Random#5

Finish it

It was interesting, but it wasnt enough to be a final product in my opinion. Make it longer, add music, maybe some sort of a theme or central idea, and come back later.

Tidbits Tidbits

Great!

That was hilarious, the animation in all of them was great and it flowed nicely through each one, make more!

The Story Of Phil The Story Of Phil

1/10 for trying.It started out fairly interesting and I thought a good story may be coming on, but then you just went for rude vulgar jokes which can be funny if done correctly, but you didn't do so.

Xiao Xiao No. 8 Xiao Xiao No. 8

Nice

When I first got a comp years ago these were some of the first things I watched and I still love em today, but where is the finally to this!? Haha, I hope you make it soon.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Wonderful

That was fantastic, really fluid and colorful animation, I loved the whole feel of the movie, I just wish it had been longer.