MrPugnaciousMrPugnacious

Main Art Reviews Stats

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Fantastic Art

You could take a still frame of any part of this animation and it would look gorgeous. There isnt much movement, but I don't mind at all because as I said, its just gorgeous to look at. Its like looking at an animated comic, each panel is well done. The premise was hilarious as well :D

IndianaStick IndianaStick

Needs more Fedora

It was good, music was actually really well fitting with the piece, animation was fluid and moved well and looked nice. I just wish you'd drawn Indie's signiture fedora on his head, woulda made it that much better.

Random#5 Random#5

Finish it

It was interesting, but it wasnt enough to be a final product in my opinion. Make it longer, add music, maybe some sort of a theme or central idea, and come back later.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Ingenious!

That....was amazing. Add a little cannon noise maybe. Not much, just a little, like for grenades? And theres still an occasional invincible nazi, but its still amazing.

(+) Argent Burst (+) Argent Burst

Too easy

Fun, but way too easy. The old Missle Command gave you a limited number of missles, you'd get more for destroying enemy missles I belive? That made the game challangeing because you couldnt just mash the missle button, maybe boost up the difficulty next time around? Other then that, fun game, good music.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Good, but

the controls were iffy. They arn't horrible, but a few minor tweaks might help out a bit in the whole telekinesis power bit. Otherwise, great game.